Authored by Heather Sherwin, Vice President for Advancement What I wouldn’t give to be able to hug the donors who leave bequests to nonprofits in their estate plans. Throughout my... Read More
Attorneys, accountants, financial planners, and insurance agents partner with Central Carolina
Community Foundation to guide clients in the charitable giving process. These professionals help
navigate the forces of growing personal wealth and the desire to help make a difference.
The Foundation recognizes advisors who have been instrumental in establishing new funds at the
Foundation for their clients, for themselves, and for their firms through the “Champions of Philanthropy
Society.” Together, we have helped hundreds of individuals, families, and businesses establish
charitable giving funds.
- Mr. George S. Bailey, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLC
- Mr. Russell L. Bauknight, Bauknight Pietras & Stormer, P.A.
- Ms. Beth Bauknight, Bauknight Pietras & Stormer, P.A.
- Mr. Charles L. Dibble, Dibble Law Office
- Mr. Calvin Elam, EFinancial Advisors
- Mr. Steven W. Hamm, Richardson Plowden & Robinson
- Mr. Richard C. Handel, University of South Carolina School of Law
- Mr. Sam Head, Carolinas Wealth Management
- Ms. Catherine H. Kennedy, Turner Padget Graham and Laney, P.A.
- Mr. Jeryl S. Salmond, Sr. Morgan Stanley
- Mr. David C. Sojourner Jr. Sojourner, Caughman &Thomas, LLC
- Mr. Patrick A. Strubbe, Preservation Specialists, LLC
- Mr. James L. Best, Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
- Ms. Ann Marie Bird, East Broad Trust Company
- Mr. Robert R. Bowers CLU, CRPC, HUB International
- Mr. Jeff Z. Brooker, Esq. The Brooker Law Firm, P.A.
- Ms. Rita Bragg Caughman, Sojourner, Caughman & Thomas, LLC
- Mr. Frank W. Cureton, Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A.
- Mr. J. Donald Dial, Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A.
- Ms. Cheryl Holland, Abacus Planning Group, Inc.
- Ms. Jan Jernigan, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Mr. W. Steve Johnson, Todd & Johnson, L.L.P.
- Ms. Angela M. Kirby, JD, CPA, Kirby Law, LLC
- Ms. Jennifer Ross MacLeod, Sojourner, Caughman & Thomas, LLC
- Mr. Matthew T. McFadden, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, The Rast Group
- Mr. Kerry L. Murphy, The Murphy Law Group, P.A.
- Mr. William G. Newsome III, Nexsen Pruet
- Mr. Michael Oana, Michael Oana Retirement Planning Specialist
- Mr. William F. Quattlebaum, William F Quattlebaum CPA, LLC
- Ms. Karen Thomas Sojourner, Caughman & Thomas, LLC
- Ms. Stephanie Vokral, Critical Transitions Wealth Advisors
- Ms. Brenda T. Wheeler, First Citizens Bank and Trust Company, Inc.
- Mr. Jack Williamson, Williamson & Associates, Inc.
- Mr. Kenneth B. Wingate, Sweeny Wingate & Barrow PA
A Resource for You
Download our Advisor Resource Guide to learn how you can be a philanthropic partner for your clients.