The Duke Endowment approved $2.5 million to support Carolinians impacted by the coronavirus crisis. In South Carolina, $1.25 million of the funding will be disbursed through the... Read More
To receive a grant from Central Carolina Community Foundation, all organizations must have the following information readily available. The Foundation may request these documents at any time during the application process and/or after receiving funds.
- Internal Revenue Service 501(c)(3) tax exemption letter OR fiscal sponsorship agreement
- Charitable registration letter from the South Carolina Secretary of State’s Public Charities Section or a current letter stating that our organization is exempt from registration
- Vision, Values and Mission Statement
- Audited Financial Statements (Form 990)
- Current Strategic Plan
- Current Annual Report
- Staff Listing
- Board of Directors Roster
In addition, per each application’s specific requirements, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- Program Plan and Evaluation Form – DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
- Program Budget Form – DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
- Bank Information Request Form – DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
Please review our terms and conditions for grant awards before you apply.
After your organization is awarded a grant, you may also be asked to submit the following forms: