Guest blog by Susan Boykin Mill, Interim Executive Director/Co-Founder of The Courage Center, a Connected Communities grant recipient. Our project, “A Place of Hope,” is a centrally-located community center, donated... Read More
Interested Applicants must be a:
- Resident of Lancaster County, South Carolina
- High School Senior attending: Andrew Jackson High School, Lancaster High School, Buford High School, or Indian Land High School
- A cumulative high school grade point average of 3.25 or better on a 5.0 scale.
- Academic merit as reflected in the applicant’s prior academic performance and performance accepted tests designed to measure aptitude and ability for college work.
- Leadership ability as evidence by involvement in school and community activities.
1. Complete online application. Please be prepared to include the following items on the application:
- Most recent transcript. Transcript must show cumulative GPA.
- Each applicant will be required to enter the two names of the recommenders on the application and distribute the recommendation form below to the recommender. Please see the instructions below on submitting a scholarship recommendation form.
2. Attend a personal interview with the Seth Muennich Scholarship Committee.
Seth Muennich Scholarship Timeline
- December 3, 2018 – Application Opened
- February 12, 2019 – Application Closed