The Hootie & the Blowfish Foundation announced its fourth annual multi-year grant cycle donations, granting a total of $90,000 over three years to three South Carolina charities working on projects... Read More
At a Glance
The Mary Seibert Charitable Trust was established to support organizations that are operated for the benefit and humane treatment of animals and birds within the state of South Carolina.
Applications are by invitation only.
All invited organizations must complete the online application to be considered for funding.
- An invited organization may only submit one application.
- Grant awards typically range from $5,000-$10,000.
- Grant awards will rarely exceed 10% of current operating budget and funding for special initiatives or capital projects is awarded on a case-by-case situation.
- All organizations receiving a grant from the Mary Seibert Charitable Trust must complete and submit a final grant report to Central Carolina Community Foundation.
Information for Grant Recipients
If your organization is a current Mary Seibert Charitable Trust grantee, you are required to submit your annual report before applying for additional funding.
- September 1 —Application Opens
- September 30 —Application Closes